About Facilities Moonyard
Visit our one of a kind Moonyard! It is open year-round for lunar analogue missions.
Our Moonyard is an analogue environment with a high visual fidelity terrain, perfect for testing lunar missions all year round.
On-Demand Lunar Analogue Missions
With our cloud-based Spacefarer platform, run a complete lunar analogue mission remotely using our rover with your payloads integrated onboard.
- Simulated lunar comms
- Operations testing for payloads and missions
- Collect data for R&D in vision, robotics and AI
- Use our rover for testing, or bring yours
- Add your lunar payloads for an end-to-end mission operations test
- Educational missions or HQP training
- 30x20m testbed at our HQ in Ottawa, Canada
- Geologically relevant features and reconfigurable landscapes: volcanic, polar, highlands, mare
- Lunar lighting conditions: Equatorial to polar
- Walls/ceiling painted matte black
Mission Control Intelligence (MCI)
In 2021, we worked with Axiom Research Labs to use their ECA micro-rover in a series of science-driven lunar rover operations tests.
Training for ESA Space Resource Challenge
In 2021 and 2022 the Moonyard was an invaluable feature used while preparing for the Space Resources Challenge for operations testing for the competition
REQUEST A DEMO
Ready to unlock your mission’s potential?
Get in touch for a product demonstration – we’ll show you the capabilities of Spacefarer and how it can simplify your mission development and operations.